THis bill needs more co-sponsors

take action

1.  If you don't know who your representative is or you need contact information, use this online look up tool.

2.  Look on the Bill Page using the link above.  Click on the Co-Sponsor tab.  Look for your representative listed.  If your rep is already listed, you need to take no further action.

3.  If your rep is not listed as a co-sponsor, please call and/or send an email to request they add their name to the co-sponsor list.

I'd like to request that you co-sponsor HB2009, sponsored by Suzie Pollock, to help support parental rights in regard to our children's healthcare.


Leave a Comment